Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Andrew and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary of wedding bliss yesterday! Since Andrew's been working a lot lately (Yesterday 12 hours) we were only able to see each other over dinner. We went to a nice place in downtown Portland. One of our favorite spots, 'Rock Bottom Brewery'. I asked Andrew if its wierd that we go to a brewery and not order any beer. But the food is fantastic!!! We had a great time.

6 comments:

Megan Erickson said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Unknown said...

This is actually Emily! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Wow 3 years, Thats a long time,haha!! Maybe just to us 1 year people:) Hope you guys had a good dinner~!! Love ya

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Happy Anniversary to you! I'm glad you're married and still so happy and I love being married too-o! (Sung to "Happy Birthday to You")
You brewery WIERDOS! Just kidding! I would do it too, we just don't have a Rock Bottom Brewery here in Cedar. :)

Jessica said...

...AND going to a brewery for an anniversary ensures a night out without children! (Not that we don't adore every moment with our little creatures, but you know, a little break is good for everyone!)

Megan said...

Oh Yay! I didn't know you've got a blog! Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. Doesn't time fly? Callie is growing up so fast, I can't believe it!