Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Graduation!!!

On Tuesday Andrew graduated from Oregon Health and Science University! Whahoo! We are so excited and glad to be done with this chapter of school. OHSU also offered Andrew a job in their Cardiac ICU. This is the job we were hoping for and he starts mid-July. Andrew is still studying hard for his boards and will be taking them at the end of the month. Once he passes the boards then he'll have the official title of RN!

This is Marsha(Andrew's mom), Andrew and Me right after graduating. We left Callie with my mom and spared her the long graduation!


10 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

HAPPY GRADUATION!!!!! What wonderful news! I'm so glad you have such opportunities ahead of you! How fun :)

Mary said...

Congrats and yippee! Looks like lots of ropes around his neck. What are those for? I've learned they are usually for some extra special accomplishments. And could you look any gorgeous with that ultra-stylin/classy hair cut and your I'm-so-jealous tan?

Megan said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment!

Megan Erickson said...

Congrats Andy!!!!!
Lovin the Hair Amy!!! it looks good!!! how many more exclamation marks can i put in this comment!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

Congratulations! This is such an exciting time for you two! Way to go!!! We should probably have a celebratory trip to Papa Haydn...what do you think?? :)

Emily said...

Wahoo is right!!! I'm so excited for you!!! And I'm glad you're staying around OHSU. Now we can visit you when we come up to the Couve. And by the way, you look HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratz Andrew on both graduating and your new job...exciting times...we're glad that you're sticking around.

Angela said...

Congrats! We are so glad you get to stay here!

Kaneischa Johnson said...

Congrats! Amy...I have been reading your blog for a while :) Time to make myself known! But this is such good news!!! Do you feel any closer to being grown-ups now?

Andy Jensen said...

Congratulations from a Washington Andrew Jensen to an Oregon Andrew Jensen. I just happened to come across your blog while searching the internet. I also have a family member named Amy, but she's my sister - not my wife. Small world, eh?

Congratulations again and good luck!