Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We are homeowners...almost!!!

A couple of months ago Andrew and I got the itch to get out of an apartment. We worked the numbers, talked to a loan broker, contacted a realtor and voila...a home!!! Okay, maybe not that easily, but it was a lot more simple than I thought it would be. We found a great deal on a foreclosed home in Vancouver. We are more than excited to stretch out in a bigger home with a GARAGE!!!! I'm sooo ecstatic about the storage space and kitchen! We will be closing on March 6th and moving that weekend. We're going to miss this area, but I am not going to miss living in a dang apartment! HA HA HA

Here's a pic of me and our realtor out front after inspection.

Here's my new kitchen!!!

12 comments:

Megan Erickson said...

so i like these pics... i like the red on the house too!!>.. thinking about your kitchen.. thinking yellow would look really nice... or the same color as my house... would look nice with your other red stuff!

Ashlie said...

That house in adorable! Congratulations, Amy! You'll love all the room, and not sharing walls and ceilings!

ellsworth family said...

Congratulations!!! Post more pics when you get a chance. How exciting for you.

Mills Family said...

Soo cool!! I love the new kitchen, you are motivating me.. I must move!!
You should have an open house after you guys get settled...

stephanie and sean said...

whoa CONGRATULATIONS! what a big grown-up thing! :) i am way excited for you guys :) it looks beeee-autiful!

Matthew said...

Wow! It looks like it's perfectly move-in ready! And I bet you're tons closer to your folks as well. Congratulations. Goodbye Apartment Manager, hello world!

Babydoll said...

I am so excited for you. You will LOVE being homeowners. And I absolutely love how much space you have in your kitchen. Make sure you post more pictures of the inside when you move in.

Daniel and Heather said...

OMG!!!! I love it... let us know if you want us to help paint, help move, or just come for dinner! I am excited to visit more often..

Brittany said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Teresa said...

Hey, Congratulations on your new almost home and the new baby. The house looks like it is just what you need. Being homeowners is a big change from apartment dwelling but that's all part of growing up. Good luck!

Mary said...

New baby, new house!! Congrats!!

Jessica said...

Holy Smokey! Maybe we should do that! Check out your kitchen girlfriend! I'd come over for some homefry in that! SWEET GOODNESS to you!
(maybe it's too late for me to be bloggin)
YOU DA BOMB HOME OWNER YO