| We saw this bear on the side of the road on our way to story land. |
| I have been waiting to see a covered bridge since coming to the east coast! |
| This was a lake we stopped at and fed some fish. The fish were deep in the water so you wouldn't see them until they popped out for the food . The kids loved it! |
| Here is Story Land! This was the first photo op. This place was like Enchanted Forest back home but way bigger and cleaner. Leif was scared of Humpty Dumpty because his eyes moved. |
| We baked the kids in a pie! |
| I just like this picture because of Leifs face. I told him to growl like a tiger and he made this face while doing it. Cracks me up! |
| Pinochio! |
| Family photo on Alice in Wonderland's teacup ride. Andrew was not allowed to spin the wheel! |
| It rained a little bit on us so we ducked in the Carousel to dry off. You could rock these horses back and forth. |
| The swan boats were fun! There was a bridge that went over this pond to Cinderella's castle. |
| This wasn't a ride just a photo spot. The kids really wanted to get in it. |
| Safari ride! Leif and I were trapped inside this cage with wild animals! |
| This is our hiking day. New Hampshire really is beautiful. Reminds me of the northwest. |
| These are the kids in their first set of clothes. I'm glad I packed extra clothes in the hiking pack. It came in useful! |
| This hike was called Diana's Baths. It was very cool! We were just at the lower portion but these pot holes went for a while up the hill. |
| Cal fell in the water and then Leif! He didn't like it so much. Cal thought it was fun. |
| We also took a Gondola ride up to the top of Cannon Mountain. The furthest mountain ridge you see in this photo is actually in Canada. |
| Inside the Gondola. They had two running and one was yellow and the other red. They are famously called ketchup and mustard. They had t-shirts in the gift shop. |
| This is part of our hike to Flume Gorge. |
| This is one of my favorite hikes. They had this wood path all through the gorge. |
9 comments:
Loved seeing you and the kiddos (and Andrew too). Miss you!
Love the pictures!! I laughed at the "Its like Enchanted Forrest, but cleaner" hahaa!! I agree with Leif.. that humpty looks totally sketchy! And Andrew's keeping it gangsta on that gondola ride ;)
This looks like a great trip.. we so want to get out there and see you guys and do some of these things. Some day! Love the pictures and tell Callie she is so brave for going on the ride. FUN!
Love the pictures ... looks like it was a great trip. Tell Leif he is a trend setter ... pretty soon everyone will be wearing their t-shirt that way!!!!!!
What a fun trip! Love the pictures! some of them I was totally laughing at! tell andrew he needs to wear his bandanna like that more often! ;)
glad you guys got to go!!
What a beautiful area. It sure makes me miss the northwest, especially living down here in the desert! Good luck with school starting (or already started). It sure is crazy that you have a girl in school!
Definitly post as many pictures as you want, we love'em!! What a fun, beautiful place. Glad you're enjoying it there.
and thats so cool you saw a bear, and i love your new blog background!
Oh this has left me CRAVING some green! I haven't seen a real tree or forest in ages! Okay, I have, but not like that! I am SO ready to pack up and be your neighbor so you can take US on trip like that! All the photos reminded me of pics we have of me as a little girl in amusement parks (like Enchanted Village). I don't blame Leif for being scared of Humpty.
Post a Comment