Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 2

Today we drove from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho to Belgrade, Montana. The drive was very pretty country. We stopped in Missoula, Montana for lunch and also took the opportunity for a walk. We saw a river and Cal stopped to throw rocks in. The kids are doing great in the car and we had time to go swimming at our hotel pool tonight. Also, Andrew is pretty happy to be able to watch the Portland Trail Blazer game tonight. Since they're in the playoffs its on a national network.



Leif likes to wave and this is Daddy and Leif waving "hello!"



Callie and Grandma J throwing rocks in the river.



Group picture! It was sunny and around 70 degrees.



Here is some Montana country.



Here are some Montana rocks! They kinda remind me of the "Neverending Story" movie with the rock family. If anyone remembers that movie?

4 comments:

Alyssa Feik said...

I love the rock guy in Neverending Story! Good luck on your trip, I know it's a big one. It's too bad that you probably won't be going through our neck of the woods in Indiana. Still, we'll be thinking of you when you go by.

Mills Family said...

nope, I'm sure you're the only one who remembers that movie!! ha=) I love how big Leif is, such a cutie! And Callie sure looks like shes enjoying that warm weather!!

Sarah Webb said...

I can totally see the rock family in that picture!

Bert Mills said...

We must be brother and sister. I totally thought the same thing. LOL!